Why Choose Us
1. We have a proven track record of delivering high standards of cleaning & hygiene services, as borne out by our success at the ICCA bi-annual industry awards 2014, 2012 and 2010 and our success at winning, and retaining, work with our clients including some of Ireland’s best known brand names and major commercial property managing agents.
2. Our supervisory team provide close support and oversight of our cleaning & hygiene professionals, ensuring that they are motivated and committed to delivering the same high level of services as the Company demands. Close supervision and support for our cleaning & hygiene professionals has been the key factor in our ability to deliver high quality services.
3. Our cleaning & hygiene professionals are Garda vetted and trained to standards set by the British Institute of Cleaning Science(BICSc), and are given a training program on the commencement of their employment to develop their skills as a cleaning & hygiene professional.
4. The company operate a quality management system that includes the implementation of a detailed cleaning schedule on-site, detailed documented quality audits, close supervision & support for our cleaning professionals, and regular service reviews with our clients.
5. Shane Curran, Managing Director at National Support Services, is an active member of the Irish Contract Cleaning Association and past Chairman of the association(2011-2013), underpinning the commitment of the Company to delivering ‘best of breed’ services and driving the cleaning & hygiene industry forward in Ireland
6. We are fully Irish owned indigenous company, with minimal debt and therefore we don’t report to outside parties who may demand supervisory and management cutbacks to achieve higher profits. As a result, we can guarantee that the standard of service on the ground will not be affected by cutbacks.
7. We are fully compliant with the Registered Employment Agreement for the Contract Cleaning sector, filed at the Labour Court, and therefore can ensure that our clients are not exposed to unfavourable publicity as a result of industrial relations matters.
We are happy to respond to any request you may have for further information, or to provide further information on how we can add value at your facility.